|Width||5′ 6″||6′ 3″|
|Length||11′ 0″||11′ 10″|
|Height||4′ 0″||4′ 9″|
|Payload Limit||4500 lbs.|
|Exact Capacity||8.96 cubic yards|
- Placed by smaller, tight-turning trucks, the 9 yard roll-off can fit into many tight locations.
- The compact footprint of the 9 yard dumpster takes up less room than most small cars.
- In garage placement of 6, 9, and 12 yard containers available in most settings.
- An average kitchen demolition
- A small kitchen plus bath tear out
- A medium garage or basement clean-out
- Deck demo (10′ x 18′ – disassembled)
- Fencing material and yard cleanup
- Roofing material (25 square max – extra charges apply) + trash
Please note: We do not carry more than 1 (One) cubic yard of heavy materials (ie. concrete, rock, dirt, asphalt, lath plaster, etc.) in our 9 yard dumpster. Exceeding container weight limits will result in extra charges.