Over half of Sam’s customers are residential home owners doing various projects around house. Many are repeat customers who use us annually for various improvements at their homes and even apartment renters. Others have one time projects that generate an excessive amount of trash. Renting residential dumpsters that you load is the most economical answer to your disposal needs. Here are some examples of how a small roll-off dumpster can help you at your residential property.
Clean-outs / cleanups
– Any cleanup project around the house that creates undesirable junk.
- Garages – get rid of old auto parts, junk boxes, old lumber, old bikes and more.
- Sheds – dispose of old lawn mowers and spreaders, bad lawn furniture, and home project leftovers.
- Basements – trash old/unusable furniture or appliances, clothes, luggage, boxes of household junk.
- Yards – cleanup limbs, trees, bushes, old swing sets, barbecues, and old kids toys.
– Virtually any move from a residence or commercial setting can generate a significant quantity of unwanted materials.
- Pre list cleaning – clear junk piles in yard or around house to improve “street appeal”.
- Moving day trash – undesirable items and trash discovered during the move out process.
- Post move-in – packing/moving materials and boxes, left behind items from previous owners.
- Evictions – tenant remnants ranging from furniture to general trash.
- Commercial property – old office chairs, desks, furniture, files and more.
– Approximately 90% of remodel trash is generated during the “demo” phase of a project.
- Baths – demo of toilet, tub, shower, vanity, flooring, tile, drywall and more.
- Kitchens – tear out of old cabinets, countertops, appliances, flooring, drywall and studs.
- Flooring – removal of carpet, parquet floors, bad hardwood, and mopboards.
- Decks – build or replace decking, handrails, joist, stairs or support posts.
- Fencing – replace a damaged stockade or chain link fence around your property.
- Roofing – haul away of old asphalt shingles up to 25 square (2500 sq. ft.)
- Siding – removal of old clapboard, vinyl, aluminum siding and trim.
- And more…
Sam’s can help!
We have over a decade of experience in the dumpster rental and mini roll off business. If you are unsure of the container size you need, or have any other questions about a homeowner dumpster, our professional office staff can help. We know that good, quality service makes for customers who come back time and again, so give us a call at 303-984-7200.