Parker is the nineteenth largest city in Colorado and is situated on the southeast corner of the Denver/metro area. Primarily a bedroom community, Parker’s humble beginnings were centered largely around the historical “20 Mile House”, a post office, grocery, hotel, general store, so named because it was roughly 20 miles from the Colfax and Colorado Blvd intersection in Denver. Sam’s Hauling set its very first roll-off dumpster in 2001 on Hillgate Circle in the Pinery just south of Parker, and thus began a mini roll-off dumpster business that now serves not only Parker, but the greater Denver area.
In the 10 year period ending in December, 2015, Sam’s has placed over 50,000 roll-off containers in the Denver/metro area including thousands of dumpster rentals in Parker. Contractors and homeowners in the Parker area have depended on Sam’s expertise to provide the best possible experience when renting a roll-off dumpster for their remodel or cleanup projects. Our well trained divers, professional office staff and accurately sized containers have earned an A+ rating with the BBB as we strive to be the most reputable Parker dumpster rental business.
Things to consider when renting a dumpster in Parker
- The city of Parker requires a permit to place a roll-off dumpster on the street.
- The home or property owner is required to obtain the permit which is normally good for up to 5 days. As of this writing, the permit fee is $50 with a $200 deposit.
- Sam’s can assist property owners in assessing the proper dumpster placement and in contacting the appropriate agency when street placement is required.
- Some companies charge excessive amounts for small roll-offs or deliver containers that are smaller than they claim. Always compare prices.
- Beware of out of state “dumpster brokers”. They usually have high prices and poor service. They are easily identified by their toll-free “800” phone numbers and lack of local address.
With 12 delivery trucks and over 350 containers, Sam’s Hauling has the resources to keep your project moving. Homeowners have used dumpster rentals in Parker for a variety of projects such as the removal of debris from DIY home improvement projects, bulk rubbish removal, property clean ups and prepping homes for sale. With 4 different sizes of small roll-off dumpsters, Sam’s has the ability to save you space and money and ensure you have the best possible Parker dumpster rental experience. With 12 delivery trucks and over 350 containers, Sam’s has the resources to keep your project moving. Licensed contractors can ask about our repeat discounts and extended rental periods.
Whether you need a dumpster in Parker for general refuse, or remodeling and construction debris, clean out trash, or more, Sam’s mini roll-off containers are the solution.
Written by Sam Stankie