Arvada is the seventh largest city in Colorado and borders the northwest corner of the city of Denver. Colorado’s first gold strike occurred here in 1850, but the area quickly grew into a vibrant farming community. Famous for its many festivals and tours, historic Olde Town Arvada has become a major attraction for area visitors. Sam’s Hauling has served the area since 1997, originally as a “load and haul” trash business and then as a mini roll-off dumpster business.
As the average small contractor and homeowner has limited exposure to the roll-off dumpster industry, Sam’s Hauling makes every effort to ensure the experience is easy and affordable. Our website gives exact measurements and sizes of all our containers, and our professional office staff spells out all the details involved in using a small roll-off. We pride ourselves in being the most reputable company in the Arvada dumpster rental business, and besides an A+ rating with the BBB, we have an A average on Angie’s List ratings. In the 10 year period ending in December, 2017, Sam’s has placed over 62,000 roll-off containers in the Denver/metro area including thousands of dumpster rentals in Arvada.
Things to consider when renting a dumpster in Arvada
- The city of Arvada requires a permit to place a roll-off dumpster on the street.
- The home or property owner is required to obtain the permit which is normally good for up to 2 weeks. As of this writing, the permits are free and are issued to ensure proper safety and thoroughfare access.
- Sam’s can assist property owners in assessing the proper dumpster placement and in contacting the appropriate agency when street placement is required.
- Always compare prices. Some companies charge excessive amounts for small roll-offs or deliver containers that are smaller than they claim.
- Beware of out of state “dumpster brokers”. They usually have high prices and poor service but are easily identified by their toll-free “800” phone numbers and lack of local address.
Residents have used dumpster rentals in Arvada for a variety of projects such as disposal of bulk rubbish, removal of debris from home improvement projects, yard clean ups, and prepping a home for sale. With 4 different sizes of small roll-off dumpsters, Sam’s has the ability to help you complete your project and ensure you have the best possible Arvada dumpster rental experience. A professional staff, well trained drivers, 14 delivery trucks and over 400 containers allows us to keep your project moving. Licensed contractors can ask about our repeat discounts and extended rental periods.
Whether you need a dumpster in Arvada for general refuse, or remodeling and construction debris, trash, or more, Sam’s mini roll-off containers are the solution for you.
Written by Sam Stankie